A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Pecen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Pecen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pecen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pecen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Pecen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecen graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Pecen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Linden Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Pecen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Pecen practice?
- Dr. Nancy Pecen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Pecen practices Psychiatry near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Downers Grove Psychiatrists.