A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Peplau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Peplau is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Peplau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peplau graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Peplau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Peplau MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Peplau practice?
- Dr. Nancy Peplau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Peplau practices Family Medicine near East Bridgewater, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Whitman, MA.
See East Bridgewater Primary Care Doctors.