Learn more about Dr. Nancy Perrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Perrier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perrier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Perrier, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Perrier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Dugal Perrier MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Perrier practice?
- Dr. Nancy Perrier has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Perrier practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.