Dr. Nancy Petit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Petit?

Posted on June 7th, 2017

She is one of wonderful doctors I have seen so far. I had my C-section in the year 2013 and I was extremely satisfied with her service. I could able to get to my routine work in just 4-5 days after my C-section and till now had never got any pain at the incision. She had done a great job and I am glad I have chosen her at that time. She is very knowledgeable and explains things clearly and takes enough time with patients and I highly recommend her.

patient & worked under her

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Dr. Petit not only delivered my son but I have worked under her. I was a resident at St. Francis. So I have seen her hand at surgeries. One thing that surgeons need is a good skill at surgery & delivery but patients rarely can assess that. Since I've worked under her supervision in the OR & L&D I can easily say that she has excellent knowledge, bedside manner & systematic in her work. Not disorganized at all. She & her colleague Dr. Leader (also an excellent obstetrician) I can say hands down I would not hesitate to reccomend.

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Petit delivered 2 of my 4 babies. With my other two deliveries (by other doctors) I suffered 3rd degree tearing and an episiotomy both of which made for difficult recoveries. Dr. Petit practiced perineal massage and coached me through my deliveries resulting in minimal tearing and very easy recovery. She really listened to my concerns and worked with me to avoid repeat suffering. Highly recommend!

Posted on August 7th, 2017