A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Prendergast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prendergast
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prendergast Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Prendergast, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prendergast graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Prendergast has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Cecile Prendergast MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Prendergast practice?
- Dr. Nancy Prendergast has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Prendergast practices Diagnostic Radiology near Metuchen, NJ.
See Metuchen Radiologists.