A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Puzziferri, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy and Weight Loss.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Puzziferri graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Puzziferri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puzziferri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Puzziferri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy Puzziferri practice?
Dr. Nancy Puzziferri practices Surgery and Family Medicine - Bariatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Puzziferri, Dr. Marianne Puzziferri, Dr. Hanna Puzziferri, Dr. Nan Puzziferri, Dr. Maryann Puzziferri, Dr. Hannelore Puzziferri, Dr. Ana Puzziferri, Dr. Rosanne Puzziferri