A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyram-Bernard graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pyram-Bernard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard practice?
- Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL and Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.