A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pyram-Bernard
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pyram-Bernard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyram-Bernard graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pyram-Bernard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard practice?
- Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Primary Care Doctors.