A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy White, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ray White MD is a female Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy R. White practice?
- Dr. Nancy White has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy White practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.