A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rajagiriyil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagiriyil graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Rajagiriyil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Chacko Rajagiriyil DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Rajagiriyil practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rajagiriyil has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Rajagiriyil practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.