A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rappaport, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Depressive Disorder, Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders, and Learning Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Cambridge Campus
- Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rappaport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy Rappaport practice?
Dr. Nancy Rappaport practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists and Cambridge Child Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Rappaport, Dr. Anabel Rappaport, Dr. Anya Rappaport, Dr. Deeann Rappaport, Dr. Hana Rappaport, Dr. Hanna Rappaport, Dr. Hannah Rappaport, Dr. Hannelore Rappaport