A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rappaport, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Learning Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rappaport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Private Practice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Rappaport MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Rappaport practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rappaport has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Rappaport practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.