A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rappaport
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rappaport Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rappaport, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Learning Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rappaport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Private Practice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Rappaport MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Rappaport practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rappaport has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Rappaport practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists and Cambridge Child Psychiatrists.