A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Rector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rector
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rector, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rector graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Rector has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Faye Rector MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nancy F. Rector practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Rector practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Heber Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Heber Springs Internists and Heber Springs Pulmonologists.