A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Rector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rector
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rector, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rector graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Rector has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Faye Rector MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nancy F. Rector practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rector has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Rector practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Pulmonologists.