A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Reed, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Taunton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Joy Reed MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Reed practice?
- Dr. Nancy Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Reed practices Psychiatry near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Easton, MA.
See Brookline Psychiatrists.