A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult & Adolescent Obesity. Anti-Aging.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Richardson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Claire Richardson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Richardson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nancy Richardson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Edina, MN.