A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult & Adolescent Obesity. Anti-Aging.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Richardson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Claire Richardson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Richardson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nancy Richardson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Edina, MN.