A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Rieder is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rieder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rieder graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rieder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Barbara Rieder MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Rieder practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rieder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Rieder practices Pediatrics near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, PA and Emporium, PA.
See Chesapeake Pediatricians.