Dr. Nancy Sue Roberts MD is female, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Roberts is Excellent. Dr. Roberts has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy S. Roberts practice?
Dr. Nancy Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Urbana, IL.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Roberts, Dr. Anabel Roberts, Dr. Anya Roberts, Dr. Deeann Roberts, Dr. Hana Roberts, Dr. Hanna Roberts, Dr. Hannah Roberts, Dr. Hannelore Roberts