A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Beth Robinson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Robinson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.