A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rodrigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Rodrigo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rodrigo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Rodrigo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare Faxton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Edith Rodrigo MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Rodrigo practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rodrigo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Rodrigo practices Anesthesiology near Frankfort, NY.
See Frankfort Anesthesiologists.