A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rofalikos-Welka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rofalikos-Welka graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Rofalikos-Welka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Marie Rofalikos-Welka DO is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Rofalikos-Welka practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rofalikos-Welka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Rofalikos-Welka practices Pediatrics near Waterford, WI.
See Waterford Pediatricians.