A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rollins, FAAP, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Rollins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rollins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Rollins practice?
Dr. Nancy Rollins practices Pediatrics, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Radiologists, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.