A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Roman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy V Roman MD is a female Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy V. Roman practice?
- Dr. Nancy Roman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Roman practices Radiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.