A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy V Roman MD is a female Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy V. Roman practice?
- Dr. Nancy Roman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Roman practices Radiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.