A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Rothenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rothenberg, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy A Rothenberg DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rothenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Rothenberg practices Pediatrics near Bergenfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Tappan, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Bergenfield Pediatricians.