A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Rubio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Rubio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubio
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Rubio, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubio graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Rubio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Beth Rubio MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Rubio practice?
- Dr. Nancy Rubio has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Rubio practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Psychiatrists and Huntington Addiction Specialists.