A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Sabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Sabal, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabal graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy Sabal practice?
Dr. Nancy Sabal practices Family Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Family Physicians.