Dr. Nancy Sajben Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Sajben?

February 27th, 2017

MONEY MONEY MONEY

SHE'S ALL ABOUT THE ALLMIGHTY DOLLAR

April 21st, 2016

Worth the trouble. Dr. Sajben saved my life.

Dr. Sajben saved my life. After years of unsuccessful treatments, she helped me get my life back in a few short days. After reading reviews online, I was very nervous about meeting with Dr. Sajben. Although I found some of the information in the reviews to be true, my experience was mostly pleasant. It’s true that Dr. Sajben has a terrible bedside manner. She is very condescending and difficult to get a hold of. She doesn’t return messages and is disorganized. Her fees may seem high, but they aren’t unusual for her profession. I think most of her patients have lost much more time and money from chronic pain or depression than it costs to see her. I imagine that her radical approach to treatment makes it difficult to work with insurance companies, which is the fault of managed care, not well-meaning doctors. I found her to be extremely fair, and only charged for the time spent, which ended up being about $200 less than expected for the initial consultation. The bottom line is that Dr. Sajben will help you when nothing else has worked and no doctor has been able to help. If you go in expecting warm fuzzies, you will be disappointed, but if you go in expecting help for a chronic condition, she will work hard to find an answer.

April 5th, 2016

Recent Rating

Dr Sajben is the most professional, knowledgeable and compassionate physician I have encountered in my 50+ years. She doesn't just treat the disease, she treats the person. She is recommended by her peers, which is how I came to be treated by her, and is the highest praise one can receive; aside from this: I trust her with my life.

March 31st, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable, diverse treatment options, compassionate

Dr. Sajben helped give me my life back. She listens well, and discusses multiple options with me. We work as a team to find the best treatment for me. She is compassionate, and very knowledgeable about the latest in treatment options. She explains everything to me on a level that I understand. In short, she is a wonderful Doctor. I travel to San Diego from out of state to see her--she's worth it!

March 1st, 2016

Dr Sajben has been a wonderful Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Sajben for a few years now. She is a kind and caring practitioner and the only one I have seen out of many willing to try “out of the box” treatments that have completely relieved my long term treatment resistant depression. I am increasingingly impressed by the benefits of ketamine and also low dose naltrexone. The ldn has provided me a myriad of benefits besides being adjunctive in my treatment for depression. I highly suggest reading up on this compound in low doses. I have noticed that I have not had a cold or a flu since I began treatment with it. It has cleared up a fungal infection that nothing else worked for, and I am becoming very interested in its anti-cancer benefits. Dr Sajben has many other reasons why she chooses this medication but please read for yourself how this may help you.

December 29th, 2015

She is wonderful, I am so blessed she is my dr.

I have been seeing Nancy Sajben for many years now. I have a very complex case history which includes RSD and a spinal cord injury.I have gone from living in chronic severe pain where it was difficult to do most things even concentrate on reading a book. Now I am the vice President of a very busy company and I just have taken up running. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

December 2nd, 2015

A Brilliant Provider

The fact that Dr. Sajben is willing to take on patients who have not had success any where else, in my case almost a decade, is amazing and beyond appreciated. The science she is using has proven results. She has given me the only chance I've found for remission of CRPS/RSD. I see her as a brilliant researcher and scientist, who is sincere about moving her patients out of unbearable pain conditions . She's saved lives. I respect that she is willing to take on those of us who have been swept under the rug and thought of as less than because of ugly pain conditions others would prefer not to deal with. She's not an opiate advocate by any means, but is a remission advocate. I'm extremely grateful for her dedication to her practice.

November 8th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

I saw Dr. Sajben after years of pain following surgery. After seeing many doctors, Dr. Sajben was one of a select few that had my best interest in mind. She helped me out of the darkest period of my life, gave me a way back to exercise, helped me to heal the damage pain had caused in my relationships, and checks on me frequently to see how I am doing. She cares very deeply for her patients. Thank you Dr. Sajben.

August 8th, 2015

Good pain relief

I'm a retired a physician suffering from what once was a debilitating pain syndrome. Two local board certified specialist in pain treatment referred me to Dr. Nancy Sajben for her special knowledge and experience treating pain with more avant-garde methods than themselves. I've been her patient since then and have experienced significant to complete pain relief. I have full confidence in her.

February 16th, 2015

I do not suggest spending your money to see this doctor. She is extremely expensive, won't take insurance, and has the worst bedside manner that I have ever experienced. She is looked upon as a specialist for CRPS patients, and she should not be. She kept trying to force me to do things that I physically cannot handle, yelled at me on different occasions ( I am a quite, reserved person), forgot about a rescheduling, and yelled at me, demanding money, even though there was an email trail showing our communication. This doctor is not in it to help people, but to watch her clock and collect every penny she can. In addition to this she will not diagnosis you, as I had other issues going on that she completely overlooked.

February 13th, 2015

Borderline abusive

Before I met Nancy Sajben, I had never experienced a medical professional raising their voice at me in anger. I was shocked a Neurologist would yell at me over a few hundred dollars, and when I expressed my astonishment, she did not blink or offer any kind of remorse. There is something deeply wrong with a practitioner who goes from reciting Buddhist quotations to yelling over money in a span of minutes. Aside from her lack of professionalism, her method of using ketamine is completely unsupported by any scientific evidence or literature. Sporadic IV infusions of ketamine have shown incredible potential for treating intractable pain and mood disorders, but there is no established basis (or even safety data) for having someone squirt ketamine up their nose twice a day. If you are reading this because you are interested in seeing Nancy Sajben, I would strongly advise you to reconsider.

October 1st, 2014

Go some place else!

I agree with all of the other patients that this Dr. is more interested in her clinical results than the patient. She looks friendly but talks down to you and does not respond back to you when you try to get a hold of her. My appointment with her for 3 hours was very disappointing because she seemed unorganized and when she would ask a question and you said more than what she wanted to hear she puts her hand up like she is telling you to "stop" talking and i am not a big talker or long winded. I felt very uncomfortable with her. I would suggest another Dr.and she does not appear to even have any staff to help her. That might tell you something. Anyway, if you go be prepared, she is very arrogant and strange at the same time. I will not be going back again. Her fees are outrageous and she wants to be paid upfront. There is no reason at all that the appointments should be so expensive.