Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Salem
Dr. Nancy Salem, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Salem is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit Riverview Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Salem has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Nancy Salem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Obron
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
West Bloomfield, MI 0 mi37
Dr. Barbara Levine-Blase
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
West Bloomfield, MI 0.53 mi32
Dr. Brian Adelman
Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Bloomfield, MI 0.69 mi33