A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Salem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Salem, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Salem has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy A Salem MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Salem practice?
- Dr. Nancy Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Salem practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.