Dr. Nancy Salem MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 9th, 2014
Account Specialist
Dr. Salem is wonderful person. From my first visit in her office she made me feel very comfortable. She addressed all of my concerns. She also asked me questions that I have not thought about. I wish Doctor Salem was my OBGYN thirty years ago. I told my daughters and several of my old girl friends that are up in age like I am to contact her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful and caring OBGYN doctor.

May 21st, 2013
The WORST experience I ever had at the doctors office
I came for the appointment,but when Dr.Salem checked my blood preasure it appeared to be high.So, she said she will not do any check ups,she does not want me to have a strock in HER OFFICE.She did not provide any help, she said I have to go see my phisician.I was very upset, I waisted have of the day,I left my work earlier for nothing, I did not resolve any ussues I had.Because of that I had to wait another month to get to see a different doctor. She saw that and she said that she will not bill me,she will just bill my insurance.Sure enought, I got a bill from her.I called back-she said she spent HER VALUABLE TIME on me and she NEVER said that. I will not refer her to anybody.And if you go see her-please, make sure you got in writing all she says...