Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Beware  |  show details
by Daniel on Feb 24th, 2014

I was misdiagnosed and spent about 500 dollars on medicine I did not need. My last visit there She acknowledged that the nurse had done the tests wrong. Still, despite two other doctors saying the diagnosis was wrong and the amount that cost me, they sent me another bill for 90 dollars. When Nancy's office called to ask me to pay I told her I would not because they diagnosed me wrong, subjected me to medicine I should not have been taking, put my health in jeopardy and cost me a lot in wasted money. Not long after I received a collections call for this. The amount due was only 90 dollars and I paid it just because fighting a legal battle would not be worth it. I could never recommend this doctor to anyone. My family and I were happy to find someone else.

|  Patient of Dr.Nancy Satzler...currently seeking new primary care physician.  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2014

As far as the staff goes, there is only one nurse that handles paperwork, etc. and she is very nice and tries to be helpful.. It is very hard to get an appointment for anything, good luck getting signatures on paperwork or getting paperwork faxed (they will definitely charge you and it will take them a week to fax one page). As for Dr. Satzler, she does not pay attention to the meds she prescribes, she will insinuate that you are med- seeking, she will misdiagnose you, she doesn't listen and she doesn't believe her patients pain or concerns, she won't try to explain what is wrong nor will she tell you whats wrong without an explanation. She. Is the laziest doctor that I have ever encountered. Regarding my condition, she told me "well I've gone as far as I can with this, there is nothing more I can do, you will have to see another doctor." She then scheduled me a follow up appointment for five days later....for WHAT?! Don't waste your time with her, the first impression is deceiving. she is great if you don't need a doctor at all or any medical advice at all...nope I guess she just sucks. No clue how she got in 22 years experience.

|  Poor Choice for a Physician  |  show details
by Heidi Riddles on Jan 18th, 2014

Dr Satzler should not be allowed to practice medicine. Not only did this woman tell me an out-right lie; she elected to make medical decisions that negatively affected my mother. My mother was admitted for pneumonia yet she continued to tell me she developed pneumonia during her stay. She stated she was admitted for "wheezing". I've seen her admitting paperwork and it clearly states pneumonia, exasperated breathing, and chest pain. What my mother DID develop while in the hospital is C Diff. This illness is LETHAL. Rather than test her immediately upon displaying symptoms, she waited 4 days. Dr Satzler, according to FOUR nurses at BMC told me, "She is worthless". My mother is now on her 21st day of being hospitalized. She has pneumonia, C Diff, and is attempting to recover from a "life or death" surgery she had to have during her stay. When questioning Dr Satzler on the lack of quality care, lack of communication, and lack of urgency, she replied, "Bad things happen to good people". She also stated, "Looking back, there are some things I would have differently". Really? It's too late for that now. Yes, it is my mission to let current and potential patients know what a worthless and incompetent doctor this woman is. I will do this until the day I die.

|  Beware!!!  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Beware of billing practice. She will bill you for a Level 5 office visit, the highest she can, for a simple physical. If this has happened to you, please report it to the Oklahoma State Licencing Board. Let's stop this fraudulent billing.

|  greatful  |  show details
by Joyce Parish on May 8th, 2010

I am greatful for the wonderful care that Dr. Satzler gives. Dr. Satzler's staff are very helpful and pleasent.

|  I do not recommend  |  show details
by Katie, past patient, will never be in future. on Aug 5th, 2009

I would not recommend Nancy Satzler's office. Its quite obvious she has taken on too many patients and does not have enough time to really care for anyone. You cant even get it to see her if you are sick. All she is good for is to maintain medications or deal with a permanent illness. And her receptionist is a WITCH with a big B. Dr Satzler was my primary care doctor when I lived in Oklahoma for about four years. When I first moved to Washington, I didnt have health insurance and I desperately needed a prescription for an inexpensive depression med to get me by, as Dr Satzler had been prescribing that type of medication for me for 4 years. Her receptionist smarted off to me, which she was fantasic at doing often, was very rude, and said I should have a doctor here even though I didnt have health insurance. Then Dr Satzlers nurse said they cant treat me out of state. They COULD have treated me out of state, they just WOULDNT. My mom is a nurse, I know how it works. So dont waste your time. Their office is a waste time and they do not provide good care as they are rude and too busy.