Overall Review

4.7

September 4th, 2012
Dr. Schenk MD A Great Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Schenk for 7 yrs. In that time, she has been one of the finest physicians I have the opportunity to be treated by (and Im in my 50s). Her skill to diagnose and treat a health problem is accurate and complete. Her caring bedside manner is excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Schenk.

December 17th, 2010
Dr.Schenk is a very knowledgeable physician and great with our whole family. She cares very much for our children and listens carefully to our concerns and symptoms. The clinic has a great staff and everyone provides a good visit experience.I would recommend her to anyone.

December 15th, 2010
Dr. Schenk always takes the time to figure things out. She spends time with me each time I come in. I feel she has helped me a lot. The office is pleasant.

May 26th, 2010
Rule #1 the Dr is always right
After nearly a year of chasing and endocrine problem I contacted the Manufacturer of the Drug I had been taking under Dr Schenks care. They supplied me a P1 sheet. On this sheet they very specifically mentioned a 12 week minimum for dosage adjustments. Dr Schenk has adjusted mine 3 times in 30 day or less intervals. I did some research and even spoke to an endocrine specialist at Sanford University whom was Horrified at this incorrect procedure. At his urging I wrote a letter asked for a referral to a specialist and a call back. Long and short I had one message from the Dr in three weeks and two very heated converstions with the "duty nurse" whom has the disposition of a baddger with his feet nailed to a frying pan. She blamed a three day span when I was travling and ran out of medication for a 8+ month rollercoaster of blood tests and adjsutments.. So despite leaving me a message that she would refer me to whom ever. When the time came for that referral DR schenk refused to do so... Rule #1 the Doctor is always right, Rule #2 through 17 please refer to rule 1. As a patient don't you dare question the doctor even if she has endangerd your well being. My son and I have been patients for well over 6 years. We have always, always had 30-40 minute wait times in the lobby with just as much time again once seated in the examination room. That may be a sign of the times, we will not return

December 29th, 2008
Great Doctor
She may have taken a little time to see but well worth the wait. She really understood my problems and helped me.

November 13th, 2008
Excruciating wait time
The office is poorly managed and always late. The wait times are always in excess of an hour. The poorly managed office will cost the organization my business. It is disrespectful to the patient to continually be late.