A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Schleider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Schleider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schleider graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Schleider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Renee Schleider MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy R. Schleider practice?
- Dr. Nancy Schleider has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Schleider practices Dermatology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Dermatologists.