A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Schultz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children`s Hospital & Health Center
- Mary Bridge Children'S Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Schultz practice?
Dr. Nancy Schultz practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA and Vancouver, WA.
See Tacoma Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Schultz, Dr. Anabel Schultz, Dr. Anya Schultz, Dr. Deeann Schultz, Dr. Hana Schultz, Dr. Hanna Schultz, Dr. Hannah Schultz, Dr. Hannelore Schultz