A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Showen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Showen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Showen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Showen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Showen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Showen practice?
Dr. Nancy Showen practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.