A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Shull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Shull is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Shull, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shull graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Shull has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy B Shull MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Shull practice?
- Dr. Nancy Shull has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Shull practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Pediatricians.