A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Silverblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Silverblatt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Silverblatt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverblatt graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Silverblatt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Sue Silverblatt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy S. Silverblatt practice?
- Dr. Nancy Silverblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Silverblatt practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.