A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jeanne Smith DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Nancy Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Smith practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.