A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jeanne Smith DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Nancy Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Smith practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, OH.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.