A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Snyderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Snyderman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Snyderman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyderman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Snyderman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Snyderman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Snyderman practice?
- Dr. Nancy Snyderman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Snyderman practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.