Dr. Nancy Sobecks Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Sobecks?

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Sobeck for years, we followed her from Strongsville to Indepenence because of the excellent care she provides. We also really like her nurse Sandy.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr. Sobecks helped with sophisticated diagnosis for me and for another family member. Thank you!

concerned care

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Dr Sobecks has been my primary care physician for 10 years. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment with her. She listens to my concerns does a careful exam and takes the time to explain the treatment options. I think she is an excellent doctor.

Good Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I like Dr. Sobecks. She has a good demeanor and is very caring. If she has a doubt about anything she will go the extra yard to find out what the problem is.

She seems like she doesn't care!

Posted on December 1st, 2011

I would not recommend her to anyone. I too felt rushed and as if she wasn't really listening or caring about my concerns. Absolutely no follow up for anything I've seen her on. I had chronic bronchitis for months and saw her twice and didn't get diagnosed until after I saw another doctor and got on the meds I needed to help relieve my allergies (that I didn't know I had) that were causing my bronchitis.

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Overall Dr. Sobecks was nice. However, I get the feeling she is not listening to what I'm saying. She is always in a hurry. I try to explain things to her and can't find the words because I feel rushed.She looks at me like I'm strange or something...

Horrible doctor!

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Horrible doctor with NO HEART!I had this feeling that she wants to rid of me ASAP. She doesn't care about my problems, my anxiety and family problems. She suggested me to find another doctor. I couldn't beleive it! She has NO HEART and NO KNOWLEDGE at all. She doesn't want to listen to the patient and solve the problems. She doesn't have much medical knowledge to make good explanations. You don't get any follow ups from her.I have an impression that such a Great Place as a Cleveland Clinic shoould be more careful about their staff.

worst doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2008

First, she is very brutal. For example, she made patient bleed when she did pap smear. Second, she doesn't have much medical knowledge to make good explanations. Third,she bill you extra charge that you don't own. Fourth, you don't get any follow ups from her.

Posted on September 26th, 2017