A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Sokol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sokol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Nancy Sokol MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. H N. Sokol practice?
- Dr. H Sokol has 2 office locations.
Dr. H Sokol practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.