A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Solh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Solh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solh graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Solh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jihad Solh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Solh practice?
- Dr. Nancy Solh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Solh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond, CA.
See Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.