A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Solomon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Solomon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Anne Solomon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Nancy Solomon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Solomon practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Kansas City, MO.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.