A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Solomon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Solomon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Anne Solomon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Nancy Solomon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Solomon practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Kansas City, MO.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.