A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Somer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Somer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Somer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Somer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Somer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Carol Somer MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Somer practice?
- Dr. Nancy Somer has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Somer practices Internal Medicine near Woodbridge, NJ.
See Woodbridge Internists.