A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Spector, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Spector has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Dollase Spector MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Spector practice?
- Dr. Nancy Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Spector practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.