A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Spector, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Spector has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spector accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Spector practice?
Dr. Nancy Spector practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.