Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Stein
Dr. Nancy Stein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Narragansett, RI, with another office in Wakefield, RI. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Stein is affiliated with South County Hospital Healthcare System, Butler Hospital and South County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Stein has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Nancy Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Narragansett, RI.
Dr. Edward Kent
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology
Narragansett, RI 1.03 mi28
Dr. Kimberly Cox
Wakefield, RI 1.84 mi21
Dr. James Griffin
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Wakefield, RI 1.84 mi29