A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Stewart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Stewart practice?
Dr. Nancy Stewart practices Family Medicine near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Family Physicians.