A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Stewart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Byrd Stewart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Nancy Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Stewart practices Family Medicine near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Family Physicians.