A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Stirling is Excellent. Dr. Stirling has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stirling graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stirling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westview Hospital
- Community Hospital South, Inc
- Clarian Health Partners
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stirling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Stirling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy S. Stirling practice?
Dr. Nancy Stirling practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Stirling, Dr. Marianne Stirling, Dr. Hanna Stirling, Dr. Nan Stirling, Dr. Maryann Stirling, Dr. Hannelore Stirling, Dr. Ana Stirling, Dr. Rosanne Stirling