A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Strauss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Strauss, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Strauss has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Strauss MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Nancy Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Strauss practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.