A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Strauss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Strauss, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Strauss has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Strauss MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Nancy Strauss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Strauss practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.