A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Streitmatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Streitmatter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Streitmatter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Streitmatter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Streitmatter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Irene Streitmatter MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nancy I. Streitmatter practice?
- Dr. Nancy Streitmatter has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Streitmatter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.