A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Streitmatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Streitmatter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Streitmatter
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Streitmatter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Streitmatter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Streitmatter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Streitmatter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Irene Streitmatter MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nancy I. Streitmatter practice?
- Dr. Nancy Streitmatter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Streitmatter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.