A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. NANCY STROUD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. NANCY STROUD, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. STROUD graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. STROUD has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Summerville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. STROUD accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. NANCY B. STROUD practice?
Dr. NANCY STROUD practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.