A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Suminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Suminski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suminski graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Suminski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Catherine Suminski MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Suminski practice?
- Dr. Nancy Suminski has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Suminski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Radiologists.