Dr. Nancy Catherine Suminski MD is female, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Suminski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Suminski graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Suminski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suminski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Suminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Suminski practice?
Dr. Nancy Suminski practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Suminski, Dr. Anabel Suminski, Dr. Anya Suminski, Dr. Deeann Suminski, Dr. Hana Suminski, Dr. Hanna Suminski, Dr. Hannah Suminski, Dr. Hannelore Suminski