A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Suminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suminski
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Suminski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Suminski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suminski graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Suminski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Catherine Suminski MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Suminski practice?
- Dr. Nancy Suminski has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Suminski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Radiologists.