A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Sun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Sun MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Sun practice?
- Dr. Nancy Sun has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Sun practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.