Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Swartz
Dr. Nancy Swartz, MD, FACS, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Bala Cynwyd, PA and Northfield, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Swartz is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr and M L Hospital Lankenau. Dr. Swartz has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Swartz has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Nancy Swartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.