A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Swartz, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Swartz, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic skin care
- Dermal Fillers
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans